Intern - Events Marketing
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 9:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Events Marketing jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Intern - Events Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
JOB SUMMARY: The Intern, Marketing will elevate REV Entertainment, the exclusive events company of the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, and Choctaw Stadium by assisting with the development of innovative marketing and promotional efforts. This position requires a highly organized individual with a technical skillset, and excellent both written and verbal communication skills. The position is also heavily focused on driving content and attendance to REV Entertainment events and tours while providing a world-class experience for guests and clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Help plan and execute promotional and marketing efforts for all special events and tour-related events.
• Traffic marketing requests for REV Entertainment, assign timelines, route and track status of projects from start to completion.
• Assist with communication between REV Entertainment and other departments to facilitate workflow.
• Assist with generating, editing and coordinating creative content for organization and venue digital accounts and other assets, working within brand standards.
• Assist with writing or editing content for projects including email and web copy, collateral material, advertisements, and other event related requests.
• Assist with venue and company website content updates.
• Respond to internal and client requests in a timely and educated manner.
• Prepare weekly job status reports for leadership.
• Work occasional nights, weekends and minor holidays as needed.
• Attend select events to collect content.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills.
• Outstanding communication, copy editing and writing skills; bilingual Spanish-speaker is a plus
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
• Marketing/PR background or education
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Motivated self-starter
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff including upper management
• Strong customer service and networking skills
• Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events, talk and hear, occasionally lift up to 30 pounds. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!