Intern - Event Operations
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Event Operations jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Intern - Event Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Event Operations?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Job Title: Intern, Event Operations
Reports to: Manager I, Event Operations
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist the Rangers Events Operations and Services teams in all aspects of including; event coordination; daily ballpark conversions and setup; event services; public safety; security; custodial services and parking departments.
• Assist the Event Operations Manager in planning operations and logistics for all events
• Work closely with Conversion Coordinators and Event Coordinators to assist with event management, pre-event and onsite communication, facility rentals and other in-house events.
• Provide support, planning, implementation of facility rules and policies, and delivery of all events at Globe Life Park, Globe Life Field, or other Rangers Events projects.
• Work on the timely and proper coordination of the conversion activities with event staff, clients, other building departments, vendors, production staff, and show-related contractors.
• Correspond with clients and outside organizations through calls, emails, walk throughs, and site visits
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of event documents
• Assist in daily, pre-event, event and post-event conversion and set-up services for all events
• Proficient in all tasks including construction and precise placement of stages, tables, chairs, bike rack barricades, and stanchions.
• Consistently seek ways to improve upon existing products; encourage innovation, excellence and operation efficiency
• As scheduled, works flexible/varied hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to successfully communicate with all levels of staff and the public
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
• Strategic and operational planning and delivery experience
• Ability to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods; must be able to lift and carry heavy, awkward objects up to 75 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!