Intern - Community Relations Promotions
Texas RangersHickory, NC
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 10:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Community Relations Promotions jobs in Hickory-NC
Search all Intern - Community Relations Promotions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Community Relations Promotions?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Schedule, manage, promote and attend mascot appearances throughout the community on a daily basis
• Gather promo props for on-fields, keep press box and on-field closet organized and track inventory, other misc. duties
• Help with pre-game and in-game promotions including finding participants, set-up, and execution and possibly being the on-field emcee
• Market theme nights locally and help get word out about events
• Aid in coming up with ideas on how to execute theme nights and in-between innings activities
• Help out with answering phones, taking phone ticket orders
• Help with the organizing and promoting of the community programs
• Assist with the promotions department with pre-game prep
• Assist in the ticket office printing will call, running a ticket window
• Work with group sales with filing, data base collection
• Other task and duties as asigned, including dressing up as the mascot, going on appearances and attending community events
• Ability to attend all of the Crawdads home games and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Completing or have completed a four year college degree strongly preferred in Sport Management, Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field
• Enthusiastic attitude and outgoing, creative nature
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft office and Social Media Outlets), knowledge of Adobe Programs a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!