Intern - Business Partnerships
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 7:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Business Partnerships jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Intern - Business Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Business Partnerships?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS INTERNSHIP
To serve as support to all members of the Business Partnerships department in order to gain insight and experience into the operation of a professional sports organization, particularly as it relates to its Sponsorship development and execution environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the client services team with daily tasks under the supervision of team representatives.
• Assist in organizing and executing Corporate Partner activities and events.
• Track and manage Corporate Partner promotions and prize fulfillment.
• Execute game night duties as directed, including but not limited to: capturing photos, concourse table and set-up for sponsors, assist department with sponsorship contest fulfillment, etc.
• Assist renewal and new business team with the creation of proposal presentations, including: research of prospective partners, compiling support metrics/data and copywriting.
• Assist with activation tracking and contract fulfillment as requested.
• Attend client meetings with department representatives as requested.
• Assist client services team with Season Recap presentations.
• Make all necessary deliveries and fulfill any internal or external requests in a timely manner.
• Work in conjunction with the Creative Services and Marketing departments to fulfill partner related signage and promotional needs.
• Maintain awareness of sponsorship/market trends and knowledge relative to what Texas Rangers corporate partners and their competitors are executing in other markets and/or professional leagues.
• General office duties: Data entry, copying, filing, faxing, maintaining mailing lists, ordering office supplies, and collecting and distributing departmental mail.
• Attend and participate in weekly departmental sales, activation and game-related marketing meetings.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Junior, Senior or graduate-level students or recent college graduates (up to 18 months).
• Sponsorship experience strongly preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to take direction without follow up.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!