Intern - Authentics
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Responsible for assisting in all aspects of club authentic merchandise operations, which includes new autographed and game used authentic memorabilia line.
• Manage the implementation, creation and fulfillment of Major League Advanced Media internet and on-line Auction and Buy Now orders.
• Supervise Grand Slam and Home Plate Kiosk locations including setup, management of staff and operations including strict adherence to cash management and handling policies and procedures
• Support Manager with representing club in all merchandise/retail operations of authenticated merchandise.
• Assist in the creation of monthly sales and inventory reports.
• Coordinate with other authorized retail outlets.
• Coordinate other departments product needs, place orders/transfers on their behalf and track shipments on a year round basis.
• Must be available to work all home games/events at Globe Life Field
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess: Currently striving for/completed Bachelors degree in Business, Retail Management or similar field, 1-2 years retail experience in sports or related field; strong sports memorabilia experience. Excellent communication, computer, organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong knowledge of the history of baseball and Texas Rangers baseball a plus. Background in project management, business and marketing acumen. Ability to work long hours, holidays and weekends.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!