Guest Services Representative
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Part Time Job
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Hours: 5 - 8 hours shifts
• Proactively welcome guests to the event venue.
• Professional and courteous approach to guests.
• Provide general information or directions to guests.
• Offer Suggestions to make the event experience one of the best.
• Provide Special assistance to guests as requested.
• Check bags and purses at all entry points.
• Operate ticket scanners to ensure tickets are valid for the event.
• Secure gates and access points to ensure guests do not enter areas without an appropriate ticket/wristband.
• Administer the wristband process including but not limited to putting wristbands on guests and authorizing guests with wristbands into designated areas.
• Distribute in-game promotional items.
• Distribute venue guides and/or materials.
• Assist with ADA Transportation requests for guests as needed.
• Assist during firework shows.
• Operate radio equipment to communicate with various areas of the venue.
• Prompt response and effective routing of calls.
• Utilize service recovery methods to aid in the solution of guest needs and complaints.
• Report escalated incidences to Command.
• Transport guest safely to their destination using a wheelchair.
• Maintain workspace and wheelchairs in clean and working standards.
• Enforce all venue policies and procedures.
• Recognize potential hazards and observe appropriate precautions with guests.
• Safely operate and monitor escalators and elevators to ensure safety of guests
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Exceptional customer service in every interaction.
• Proven experience communicating through fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment preferred.
• Ability to reflect a professional image in various situations.
• Knowledge of upcoming promotions/events at the venue.
• Knowledge of venue and seating layouts, restrooms and emergency exits.
• Ability to confidently and independently utilize service recovery methods.
• Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 45 lbs.
• Ability to stoop, squat, stand and/or bend throughout the shift.
• Ability to continuously stand and walk for 5 – 8 hours throughout the ballpark, including but not limited to, stairs and ramps.
• Ability to lift and/or pull 15-45 lbs.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!