Group Ticket Coordinator
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Job Title: Coordinator, Group Tickets
Reports to: Director, Ticket Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Group Tickets Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the sale, fulfillment, and distribution of our group ticket products. This individual is a thoughtful leader challenging the normal business processes and creating unique solutions for an advancing industry. This individual works closely in conjunction with our sales department, focusing particularly on group sales initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Oversee ticket office assistant's work and game day responsibilities including the season ticket concierge, supervisor windows, and season ticket holder hotline.
• Coordinate group sales through internal fulfillment, ticket usage reporting, and various other tasks
• Oversee all group ticket initiatives while also furthering the education of front office constituents, seasonal sellers, and ticket office assistants.
• Work directly with the ticket sales team for items related to group ticket fulfillment and account management.
• Help with internal reporting requests including group ticket reporting and miscellaneous requests from various departments.
• Manage the relationship between the Rangers and other third party partners such as Fevo and Givex.
• Assist with the creation and implementation of events and buyer types within the ProVenue Ticketing System
• Available to work 55-60 baseball games each year in the Ticket Office
• Available to work Texas Rangers Events in the ticket office
• Experience in the Tickets.com ProVenue Ticketing System
• Experience in ticketing related services
• Experience in developing plans and strategies
• Must be able to self-motivate, multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work long hours including but not limited nights, weekends and holidays
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!