Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, modifying and producing brand-related graphic projects for the Texas Rangers Baseball Club.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Develop concepts and design a variety of marketing projects including, but not limited to, social media, print, digital, web, logo, and promotion items.
• Work with all departments to meet design and print needs such as flyers, sales materials, community event materials, brochures, etc.
• Make sure that projects support the team's brand strategy and are completed on time and error-free.
• Manage and maintain digital files, including video, photos, logos and art; distribute as requested.
• Present finalized ideas, designs and concepts to various departments.
• Assist in development of creative ideas for all marketing and team initiatives.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in digital and/or graphic design, communications or related field.
• At least one year of professional experience, sports industry experience is a plus.
• Proficient with Mac and the Adobe Creative Suite -Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
• Knowledge of design elements, artistic ability, and creativity are essential.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and corporate sponsors visually, verbally and in writing.
• Multicultural experience and/or bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
• May be assigned to work home games remotely, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!