Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 7:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Facilities Coordinator jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Facilities Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Facilities Coordinator?
Part Time Job
Part-Time Facilities Coordinator
Summary: Assist the Manager of Facilities for the daily management of the Facility Operations Department. Performs administrative duties to support the Facilities department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• - Creates work orders in 24/7 facilities management software
• Assists with daily, pre & post-game inspection reports
• Assists with creating daily and event cleaning standards and procedures
• Assists with reviewing inventory and ordering supplies/products
• Assists in special projects
• Leads Detail Crew
• Filling in for in house cleaners if needed
• Assist with training and scheduling staff
• Support gameday operations by providing dispatch support
• Assist with providing reports and cost analysis
• Computer skills to include excel, work, PowerPoint and outlook
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Experience in office and restroom cleaning
• Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
• Stand; walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk and hear, lift and or/move up to 35 pounds, carry 25 pounds and push/pull up to 50 pounds.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!