Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: This is a service position in the Rangers Events department. All service positions in this department are focused on providing excellent customer service and facilitating events for Rangers Events clients. This position shall assist in the production, setup, teardown, and execution of all events for the Rangers Events Department at Globe Life Park, and Globe Life Field.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist in the production, setup, teardown, and execution of all events in the Rangers Events department. These events include, but are not limited to, major events (concerts, conventions, sporting events, etc.), small events (corporate retreats, luncheons, meetings, etc.) and the stadium's tours department.
• Help coordinate and run events. This includes but is not limited to, escorting clients, monitoring arrivals and departures, supervising areas in use, crowd control, etc.
• Assist in maintaining inventory logs of all equipment used for events.
• Set and strike tables, chairs, stages, pipe and drape, and other items as needed.
• Assist event and production staffs with AV assets, in-house feeds, lighting, and audio systems.
• Perform maintenance and preventive maintenance projects to keep all inventory in working condition.
• Provide tech support for all software and hardware related computer and hardware issues that could arise in the production or execution of an event.
• Others duties as assigned.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• 1-2 years of experience working in fast-paced live event, productions, and entertainment preferred.
• Prior experience in an arena, stadium, convention center, or similar venue is preferred but not required.
• Experience in installation and trouble-shooting of audio, video, and lighting systems infrastructure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of electronics and electrical systems.
• Knowledge of production systems such as video switchers, replay systems, routers, audio mixers, and video streaming equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!