Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 11:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Events jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Coordinator, Events postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Events? Job Title: Coordinator I, Events
Reports to: Manager I, Events
JOB SUMMARY: This is a service position in the Rangers Events department. All service positions in this department are focused on providing world-class customer service and facilitating events for Rangers Events clients. The Coordinator I, Events will assist with role will assist in the implementation and organization of events, fulfilling the business plan objectives through business development, and client management and data input and tracking.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Pre-event and onsite communication
• Establish staff schedules, task assignments as well as equipment allocation to ensure conformance with departmental objectives and goals
• Work closely with departments and clients groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans.
• Maintain a calendar of events and database to anticipate long-term planning and effective event management
• Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable, and courteous communication when dealing with other organizations
• Serves as a liaison and client representative to provide planning, implementation, and delivery of all assigned events at Globe Life Park, Globe Life Field, or other Rangers Events projects.
• Creates and follows through on events from initial client meetings, preparation of client estimates, and rental agreements through final billing. Oversees third-party vendors to ensure quality product and events for clients.
• Coordinates event schedules with contracted security/staffing companies, provides guidance, and supervision during events and follows up after all events to ensure proper billing.
• Communicates all event requirements (staffing, set-up, etc.) to appropriate departments.
• Sets expectations for guest services, building security, emergency preparation and crowd control procedures for assigned events; monitors compliance and responds to concerns as needed.
• Creates and maintains event files; creates and distributes Event Memos for all events.
• Builds strong client relationships and updates guest history in order to meet their needs and encourage repeat business; works with the Rangers Events Sales Department to generate new business revenue.
• Conducts facility tours for prospective clients; assists with general tours as needed.
• Provides general event support for public ticketed events as needed.
• As scheduled, works flexible/varied hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 - 2 of experience in the field or in relates area
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office products, event management technologies, and customer relationship software
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines
• Effective time management and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
• Concert experience preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.