Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Coordinator I, Corporate Partnerships
JOB SUMMARY: The Coordinator, Client Services' position serves as the primary point of contact for various corporate partners. The role must ensure that all partnership assets are fulfilled while helping Rangers corporate partners grow their business, which includes preparation of proposals, contracts and internal documents for other members of the Business Partnerships staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Create standard and customized proposals for the sales team.
• Oversight of planning, scheduling, and executing all elements including signage, events, social media, hospitality, and concourse activities.
• Prepare contracts and internal document for Rangers Corporate Partnership team
• Capturing images and documentation for proof of performance.
• Serve as a host for Corporate Partners at Rangers games while assisting with on field and promotional events
• Serve as day-to-day contact for our brand partners.
• Provide sales support and customer service as directed by corporate sales management.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college.
• Must have knowledge of Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills needed.
• Previous experience working with clients is a plus.
• Willingness to work weekends and holidays.
• Passion for successful event execution.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!