Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 10:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Concierge jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Concierge postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Concierge? It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Description: Part-time, seasonal position to last entire 2020 Rangers Season.
• Set up all suites for clients and report any clean-up or maintenance issues
• Assist in set up of all A/V equipment in Meeting Rooms if needed
• Answer the Rangers Premium Services line and answer any questions fans may have
• Appear approachable and courteous at all times
• Check tickets and direct/assist clients to their suite
• Scan tickets and wristband guests entering the Speakeasy, Home Plate Club, First Base Club, First Base Dugout Lounge, Third Base Dugout Lounge, and Texas Terrace Tables
• Check tickets and direct/assist clients in hospitality areas
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Ability to read and understand written policies and correspondence; interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to speak clearly and effectively in order to be understood by fans and employees of the organization
• Must have a fan-friendly attitude and a professional appearance at all times
• Requires extensive mobility to walk and to stand for up to 6 hours without a set break
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.