Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
The Texas Rangers are looking to hire a staff of ball girls who can represent the team during games with various on-field responsibilities.
• Technical baseball skills are required including but not limited to understanding baseball rules of play, fielding ground balls, and throwing baseballs accurately with power from 30 – 40 yards
• Maintain a tally of foul balls distributed to fans by players/field staff/ball girls
• Maintain a count of the warmup baseballs available and alerting supervisor to the need for additional baseballs
• Retrieve home run baseballs that are returned to the field of play and saving them for the clubhouse staff
• Strong communication and public relations skills
• Athletic ability (softball experience required)
• Ability to function in extreme weather including high temperatures, high humidity, and rain
• Knowledge of the game of baseball
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, energetic personality
• Flexible schedule (must be willing to work early AM, nights, weekends and holidays)
• Must be at least 18 and a resident of the Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!