Texas RangersArlington, TX
Part Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: The Texas Rangers are currently seeking Part-Time Authentics Associates. The position reports directly to the Manager of Authentics. This position will be responsible for all sales and the associated activities of authenticated merchandise at the Globe Life Park in Arlington.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Ensure that all merchandise is properly displayed prior to gates opening for each game.
• Maintain a clean and organized area.
• Greet customers, provide information and offer assistance to fans that may have questions about game-used and autographed memorabilia.
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling area stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the sales area and stock areas.
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
• Process transactions and turn in all money, credit cards receipts and sales reports at the conclusion of the game.
• Adhere to strict cash management and handling policies and procedures.
• Put all products away after the conclusion of the game.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of past and current Texas Rangers players as well as other players around Major League Baseball is required.
• Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus.
• Must be outgoing, friendly and have the ability to work with others.
• This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30lbs.
• Available to work all Texas Rangers home games, including mid-week afternoons, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!