Apprentice, Baseball Analytics
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Summary: The Texas Rangers are seeking candidates for an Apprenticeship in Baseball Analytics based in Arlington, TX.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
• Query and report on data
• Build and maintain analytical tools, metrics, & models
• Create compelling data visualizations and stories
• Research game changing ideas and concepts
• Present information to organizational stakeholders and executives
• Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science, data science,
or other relevant field
• Strong written & verbal communication as well as visualization skills
• Proficiency in analytical/statistical methods and technologies (e.g. SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc)
• Familiarity with concepts such as predictive modelling, cloud computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, & Bayesian analysis
• An open-minded creative approach to work and life with a desire to work in a
diverse, learning culture
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!