Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Texas RangersArlington, TX
Full Time Job
JOB SUMMARY: The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will coordinate with accounting and finance team members to perform the following functions that include, but are not limited to, invoicing for all Ranger Baseball Express entities, managing incoming payments, properly tracking, and entering information into a database to maintain accurate records, deposit posting, customer communication for invoice and payments, monthly account reconciliations, and various other projects assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Generate and distribute invoices for all Rangers Baseball Express entities
• Follow up, collect, and allocate payments
• Generate aging reports for all departments
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Posting all types of deposits
• Perform end of month account reconciliations
• Communicate with customers via phone/email regarding invoices & payments
• Other special projects assigned
• Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting is preferred
• Minimum of 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Experience with financial systems software required, SAGE preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!