Account Executive, Rangers Events
Texas RangersArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Executive, Rangers Events jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Account Executive, Rangers Events postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Rangers Events? Texas Rangers Baseball Club
Job Title: Account Executive, Rangers Events
Reports to: Vice President, Events
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Account Executives with Rangers Events and Globe Life Field will maximize revenue opportunities in the special events category by driving sales leads, advancing event contracts and managing long-term relationships with event clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Self-generate new sales opportunities by prospecting, cold-calling, inbound lead follow-up and emails
• Oversees the customer sales experiences from initial event discussions, event negotiations, license agreement advancement and hand-over to the Rangers Events operations team.
• Works with Rangers Events operations team to develop accurate event cost estimates prior to execution of the event contract.
• Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
• Coordinates food and beverage discussions, menu tastings and delivery of F&B experience alongside the Globe Life Field catering team.
• Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with customer (internal and external) regarding event details prior to execution of the license agreement.
• Follows up with customer post-event.
• Makes presence known to customer at all times during this process.
• Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
• Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and works with Rangers Events and Globe Life Field staff and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
• Conducts pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
• Solicits feedback from Rangers Events and Globe Life Field departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer's experience.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field.
• 3 - 5 years of sales or related experience preferred.
• Good organizational and administration skills.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Commitment to delivering world-class customer service.
• Have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and venue management.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.