Ticket Operations and Sponsorship Fulfillment Assistant
Texas LegendsFrisco, TX
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2023 4:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Operations and Sponsorship Fulfillment Assistant jobs in Frisco-TX
Search all Ticket Operations and Sponsorship Fulfillment Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Are you a professional with excellent collaboration skills and a passion for sports? We would love to hear from you! We are looking for a Ticket Operations and Sponsorship Fulfillment Assistant for the Texas Legends. As Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with aspects of the Ticketmaster ticketing system and coordinating across internal business departments (sales, sponsorships, member services, etc..) to ensure accurate data and timely reporting.
In this role you will:
• Assist all ticket operations full season, partial plan, group sales and single game tickets and ensuring accurate pricing and package configuration.
• Assist implementation of all ticketing in Archtics, Account Manager, Ticketmaster Host, the Box Office on gamedays, and any third-party ticketing platform. All components of ticketing for the team.
• Coordinate with the sales teams to fit their ticketing needs.
• Oversee and maintain events and inventory. Including ticket distribution to monthly member-only events.
• Collaborate on all G League reporting with support from an experienced ticket operations team.
• Support the membership services department with season ticket member account requests and needs.
• Assist with sponsorship fulfillment. Gathering artwork, keeping track of certain sponsor activations and social media entitlements, giving sponsors new ideas, etc.
• Handle digital distribution of tickets using numerous methods including Email, text, will-call, etc.
• Support the Comerica Center box office ticket operations staff during games to assist with ticket needs, resolve customer service issues, and any ticketing questions.
• Use Ticketmaster platforms including Archtics, Account Manager, and TM Host.
What you'll bring to this role:
• Detailed and excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications primarily Word and Excel.
• No ticketing experience needed – Need to be able to jump in and learn the roles of ticketing.
• Experience with Archtics and Ticketmaster ticketing system is preferred, but not needed.
• Able to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment with strong attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and build positive professional relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.