Game Day Operations Assistant
Texas LegendsFrisco, TX
Full Time Job
The Texas Legends NBA G League in Frisco, TX is currently seeking candidates for the Game-day Operations Internship Program. Texas Legends interns are part-time and allow individuals the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization through hands on experience.
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong organizational skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to collaborate with fellow team members for the achievement of department goals. We are looking for someone willing to blend easily into a team environment, but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities
The Game-day Operations Intern will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist game-day operation staff with various tasks associated with in-game promotions, game-day entertainment and fan experience, and other game-day functions.
• Assist with pre-game preparation (such as locker room set-up, court-side suites preparation, ect).
• Weekly participant of Texas Legends ''Street Team'' to engage fans, communicate promotions, ect.
• Assist Project Manager with various tasks as needed
• Currently enrolled or plan to enroll in an undergraduate program-- preferred majors: Sport Management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field.
• Applicable social media skills
Apply sooner than later.
Potential applicants will be contacted through e-mail.
In-person interviews will be scheduled following e-mail correspondence.
Please submit a résumé.
Phone calls will not be taken for this position.