Texas LegendsFrisco, TX
Full Time Job
**INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL WITH THEIR RESUME AND COVER LETTER**
The Texas Legends are looking for a candidate that is responsible for maximizing revenue from the sale of tickets to consumers, groups and corporations.
Essential duties for this position include but are not limited to
• Developing, writing and leading the implementation of a marketing and sales plan for season, group and single-game tickets;
• Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals;
• Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates;
• Creating and implementing sales promotion programs and literature;
• Representing the Team at local business and group association meetings to promote the team;
• Delivering sales presentations to key clients and meeting with key clients - maintain relationships, negotiations and close deals.
• Qualified candidates will have successful sales experience - success in selling a variety of ticket packages for a sports or entertainment venue or event is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• The ideal candidate will have interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
• He/she should be organized, enthusiastic, and focused.
• The selected candidate will be multi-task oriented with the ability to work within demanding timeframes, have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees, and have demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Familiarity with the town and the sport is beneficial.
• Computer proficiency is necessary.