Traffic Operations Coordinator
Tennis ChannelCulver City, CA
Tennis Channel's Freelance Traffic Operations Coordinator is highly proactive and takes initiative. This individual works both independently with minimal supervision and collaborates as part of a team. This individual relies on their exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. This individual possesses strong functional knowledge of Traffic and Network Operations as well as knowledge of Ad Sales. The Freelance Network Operations Specialist reports to the Senior Manager of Traffic and the Operations Supervisor.
This is a freelance role with part time hours.
include but are not limited to:
• Serves as liaison between Production, Master Control, Traffic and Ad Sales to ensure Airtime and Separation compliance
• Manages all commercial inventory on daily logs in real time during live programming, as well as resolves any additional commercial inventory issues that may occur
• Tracks in content and inventory Ad Sales Marketing elements
• Creates daily discrepancy report for live tennis coverage for Ad Sales and Research
• Monitors, maintains, and updates Day of Air report in real time for Research and Nielsen reporting
• Works a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7 years operations or traffic experience
• Possess meticulous attention to detail, organizational, communication skills and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway or Sintec systems is preferred.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.