Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Log Editor to join our Traffic team. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently and collaborate as part of a team seamlessly. This role requires exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong functional knowledge of log editing, formatting and copy is also required.
include but are not limited to:
• Schedules commercials, interstitials, promotion spots, ID’s and secondary events on daily traffic logs
• Collaborates daily with Copy Administrators, Ad Sales, Marketing, Network Operations and Finance Departments to maximize inventory and revenue regarding:
• Incoming orders affecting logs being worked on and
• Discrepancies preventing a spot or element from airing for accurate and timely log editing
• Prepares promo usage reports and analysis as needed
• Monitors commercial inventory and reports discrepancies to Ad Sales
• Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-4 years linear log editing, copy and promo scheduling
• Meticulous attention to detail, organization skills and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!
We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!