Social Media Manager
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our Social Media Manager oversees the planning, management and execution of content across Tennis Channel and Tennis.com's social media channels as well as coordinating digital marketing campaigns. The position requires an individual with a passion for social media who is up to date on the current industry trends and platforms.
• Lead the global social media and digital marketing strategy for both Tennis Channel & Tennis.com pages
• Build an integrated content activation strategy with a growth mindset for all present and future social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat
• Organize and manage paid social and digital media campaigns as needed
• Report daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly social KPI's as well as monthly and quarterly reports on social media growth and engagement as well as actionable recommendations
• Develop and execute campaigns with Ad Sales, clients and existing partners during events and with players, talent, influencers and tennis industry
• Create best practices for Tennis Channel talent, contributors, partners and players
• Manage an editorial content calendar across social channels throughout the year aligned and in coordination with content across all non-linear platforms
• Create, manage, and post content daily across social media channels including live match coverage from tournaments across multiple time zones
• Collaborate with Tennis Channel's production teams on the planning, scheduling and execution of content across social channels
• 5 years' experience managing branded social platforms
• Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social media campaigns
• Degree in a related field preferred
• Direct experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars and growing audiences
• Strong content/editorial judgement, production and writing skills
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar
• Knowledge of Social Media Buys (Facebook/Instagram & Twitter Ads) and Tools (Wildmoka, Editing Software, Monitoring/Listening Platforms, Google Analytics, Native Social Backends)
• A passion for Internet culture, viral videos, and online trending content
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.