Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our Manager of Social Media and Digital Marketing will lead the planning, management, coordination, execution and measurement of all Tennis Channel International social media channels as well as all digital marketing campaigns of Tennis Channel International globally and in priority markets in Europe and elsewhere. This role will strategize and execute growth campaigns of all current and future social channels to build reach and followership as well as subscription conversion. The position requires an individual with a passion for social media who is up to date on the most recent industry changes and trends.
include but are not limited to:
• Lead a global social media and digital marketing strategy as well as customized strategies for priority countries and territories.
• Build an integrated content and activation strategy with a growth mindset for all present and future social channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
• Create as well as manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns globally and in individual markets in Europe and elsewhere.
• Create and maintain an editorial and content calendar across all social channels, telling timely and impactful stories throughout the year that are aligned with the subscription service and events taking place in the sport of tennis.
• Create and post content daily to all social media channels while adapting content for each specific market and target audience.
• Collaborate with Tennis Channel International's content team on the planning, schedule and execution of content across social channels.
• Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement and conversion to subscriptions.
• Report daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly social KPI's as well as monthly and quarterly reports on social media growth and engagement as well as actionable recommendations.
• Brainstorm, plan and execute key proactive social and digital media strategies.
• Develop opportunities for partnerships and collaborations with events, players, fan clubs and influencers in the tennis industry.
• Ensure fulfilment of social media and digital marketing obligations of tennis federation partners and other marketing partners.
• Organize and manage paid social and digital media campaigns as needed.
• Strong knowledge of professional tennis required
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
• 3-5 years' experience managing branded social platforms
• Track record of significant audience and engagement growth on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Experience setting up and optimizing paid social media campaigns and social media posts and engagement
• Direct experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing social creatives, and engaging with and growing audiences on social media channels
• Deep familiarity with social media audiences, standard methodologies and analytics
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays as required for the position
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.