Senior Graphic Designer
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2022 10:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Graphic Designer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. The senior graphic designer will manage all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas. The senior graphic designer must have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. Most important, if you like tennis and super athletes, you will love working at Tennis Channel!
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
• Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
• Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
• Reviewing junior designer work to ensure quality.
• Generating fresh concepts.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Liaising between the marketing and other department executives to ensure what is needed for each request.
• Managing the expectations and deadlines for each project requested.
• Keeping up to date with industry developments.
• Maintaining our in-house archival platform (SAN).
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
• A graphic design qualification or similar
• Portfolio with design projects
• Proven work experience as a graphic designer
• Working experience with graphic design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Proficient in cutting out figures
• A keen eye for visual details
• Aesthetic skills
• Minimum 5 years working as a graphic designer
• BA or BFA degree in Design or Communications Art
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.