Project Manager, Digital Projects
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2023 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Project Manager, Digital Projects jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Project Manager, Digital Projects postings
Our freelance Production Manager of Digital Projects will diligently manage multiple digital-first projects at the network supporting key priority initiatives to drive revenue and increase audience growth and engagement. We're seeking an experienced individual who is organized, has project management skills, and is an excellent communicator.
The Production Manager will be required to work full-time at 40 hours weekly.
This position is based in Santa Monica, CA office and is hybrid.
• Develop, track, and maintain comprehensive plans coordinating multiple digital projects at the same time.
• Deliver project plans that will lead the team to results-driven outcomes.
• Communicate with internal teams and external partners to ensure timely execution of deliverables and content creation realistic to available resources.
• Monitor progress and prioritize needs to ensure products are developed on time, and assignments completed, to quality standards.
• Effectively communicate status of project and/or production lifecycles and provide resolution and risk management when issues arise.
• Attend meetings, lead meetings, and coordinate all moving parts to deliver projects and productions on time with clear to-do's, follow ups, and next steps.
• Oversee the maintenance of schedules and status documents.
• Daily and Monthly project reporting for all assignments.
• 3-5 years of project management experience at a network, production company, or similar
• Advanced capabilities with Project Management tools, ASANA, Content Calendars, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs/Sheets
• Experience with digital platforms, technology, social media, and production management
• E-Commerce knowledge is a bonus
• Marketing savvy and interest is preferred
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task, command multiple projects and effectively determine priorities
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base compensation range for this role is $60,000 to $80,000 annually. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.