Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Immerse yourself in an openly collaborative and creative environment as a Production Assistant for Tennis Channel's content team. As a Production Assistant you will assist with all elements of production working directly with Associate Producers and Producers helping create feature content for both linear and non-linear platforms. It will also be an opportunity to learn more about the overall sports media ecosystem, work in the field at large events and occasionally deal with high-profile talent.
include but are not limited to:
• Pulls footage, photos, and music selects for feature pieces
• Prepares and assists with camera and gear for local, domestic, and international shoots
• Supports feature producers in the field
• Manages media after shoots and throughout the various tennis tournaments
• Creates viewing links in various resolutions and formats
• Prepares for live events (Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open and domestic tournaments: BNP Paribas Open, Volvo Car Open, Citi Open) by organizing drives, and shipment boxes
• Bachelor's Degree
• Accessible transportation for errands and runs
• Previous experience logging media and pulling footage
• Editing skills (Avid preferred)
• After Effects skills or interest (simple gfx)
• Familiarity with camera equipment
• Ability to life and maneuver up to 25lbs of gear and equipment
• Film school background a plus
• Strong interest in sports and/or tennis
• Flexible to work untraditional hours including some nights and weekends
• Willingness to travel and work large scale events, sometimes internationally
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.