Production Accounting Manager
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 5:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Production Accounting Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Production Accounting Manager postings
Full Time Job
Tennis Channel is seeking a Production Accounting Manager to support the Production, Programming, TC Plus, Digital, and International Departments and work as the right hand to the Director, Production Finance & Accounting on the day-to-day management. They will work cross-functionally with Business and Legal Affairs, Production, Programming, Corporate Finance and Accounting, Production Finance, Creative (Content), International, Treasury, and Human Resources.
include but are not limited to:
• Liaises with production accounting/management teams working closely on a day-to-day basis to ensure accurate, complete and timely cost reporting, protecting and managing show assets and supporting various departments.
• Acts as a key resource to the various departments on network policies and procedures; provide guidance on corporate structure, VAT, and bill backs.
• Manages accounts payable, expense report, purchase card, and freelance payroll workflows for Production, Programming, Digital, TC Plus, and International departments.
• Assists Production Accounting Manager with special projects (as needed)
• Coordinates heavy volumes of deal memos for non-staff production personnel
• Assists Director of Production Finance with monthly forecasts, accruals, amortization, and flash reporting.
• Assists Finance with cash flow projections
• Helps develop Tennis Channel International cost accounting reporting, and revenue analysis models
• Prepares quarterly projections and variance analysis
• Maintains monthly, quarterly, annual, and five-year plans of rights/license fee schedules, and Tennis Channel International market rolls outs and sub channel launches
• Helps manage Digital, TC Plus, Circulation, International, Programming, and Production overhead budgets and forecast as needed
• Four-year college degree or equivalent experience. Educational background with accounting/finance, or business
• 5 years' experience in Production Accounting or Finance
• Experience with non-union production and guidelines in various formats
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Great Plains Project Cost Software or similar major production accounting software
• Experience with live events and/or professional sports a plus
• Experience with international startups a plus
• Ability to solve problems, deal with difficult personalities, act with discretion
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.