Preditor - Content
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 12:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Preditor - Content jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Preditor - Content postings
Full Time Job
Immerse yourself in an openly collaborative and creative environment as a Preditor for Tennis Channel's content team. The role will primarily include the creation, editing and curation of videos and graphics for TC's LIVE broadcast and non-linear platforms (TC Live, websites, and social media). It will also be an opportunity to learn more about the overall sports media eco-system, work in the field at large event and occasionally deal with high-profile talent.
include but are not limited to:
• Edits daily content for our LIVE programming and multi- (video, photos, gfx, etc.)
• Aids producers in the visual conceptualization of short-form content, often for a quick turnaround
• Ideates new content ideas and series for all platforms
• Ideates creative content, shoot concepts, and story boards with our producers
• On occasion, assists in the producing of weekly digital series with other producers and editors
• Works closely with the Content Team to deliver all assets on our content calendar
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 3 years experience in editing and producing at a media company, sports league, or digital agency
• Strong content/editorial judgment, production and editing skills
• Technologically savvy, with strong knowledge of systems like Avid, Premiere, & Photoshop
• Ability to create some motion graphics and animations for social video
• Quality writing skills, with the ability to generate unique copy on the fly
• Experience with content management systems
• An interest in sports and/or tennis
• A passion for internet culture, social media, trending news items, and digital influencers
• Works well independently, with a team, and in the field
• Flexible with changing schedules around the tennis season, including some nights and weekends
• The ability to travel to and work at large scale events, sometimes internationally
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.