Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
The freelance Podcast Coordinator at Tennis Channel manages the Tennis Channel Podcast Network, its publishers, and the daily promotion of its series. We're seeking an individual with a passion for marketing, audio experiences, social media, and popular forms of entertainment. This is an open freelance role until December 31, 2021 with possible extension afterwards. This freelance Podcast Coordinator will be required to work 40-hours weekly.
• Manage an editorial calendar to plan podcast episode releases and marketing plans
• Create graphics and post daily social media content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Write articles, episode copy, and promotional messaging for internal and external teams
• Communicate and collaborate with network podcast publishers
• Ideate ways to creatively market podcast series to grow audience
• Pitch series to podcast apps ie Apple iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn etc and research platform trends
• Collaborate with Tennis Channel and Sinclair Broadcast production teams on the planning, scheduling and promotion of content across channels
• Report weekly, monthly and quarterly downloads on network growth as well as actionable recommendations
• Create best practices for Tennis Channel and Sinclair talent, contributors, and publishers
• 2 years' experience in digital marketing
• Familiarity with podcast publishing tools and platforms
• Direct experience with project management and building content calendars
• Social media experience publishing to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Strong content/editorial judgement, and writing skills
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• A passion for Internet culture and online trending content
• Interest in analytics skills to track and measure success
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.