Pbtv Remotes Broadcast Engineer
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/16/2023 8:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Pbtv Remotes Broadcast Engineer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Pbtv Remotes Broadcast Engineer postings
Full Time Job
Our Remotes Broadcast Engineer coordinates and maintains computer-based broadcast equipment. The Broadcast Engineer is an experienced television engineer who supports live studio productions, and infrastructure upgrades. This individual is responsible for installing and maintaining video, audio, and other equipment associated with television broadcasting. An important component of the network's programming is the integration of over 1000 hours of live feeds from around the world.
A large portion of our live events occur during the early morning with a heavy concentration of activity Wednesday through Sundays. Extensive travel is required for this role. In addition to working in our Santa Monica office, this Broadcast engineer will work in remote work locations such as Florida, Atlanta and Dallas based on Pickleball events.
include but are not limited to:
• Performs preventive maintenance and/or troubleshooting on a large variety of computer and electronic devices at remote locations; including but not limited to video equipment and/or audio switching equipment, processing and monitoring equipment, HD cameras, Fiber/ copper encoding, decoding and streaming equipment.
• Maintains broadcast computer-based equipment software, hardware, and local area network applications on systems throughout the station.
• Responds to trouble calls with broadcast or computer equipment (sometimes after normal business hours).
• Keeps software versions up to date, ensures software license compliance and follows all corporate directives for IT security.
• Assists and advises in planning of future equipment installations, requirements, and budgetary recommendations.
• Maintains flexible hours during live Pickleball tournaments throughout the year.
• Travels to remote work locations throughout the year.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in broadcast television
• Strong leadership and exceptional communication skills
• 21st century skill set, a great team-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality
• Demonstrated knowledge of workflows relating to computer-based editing systems
• Strong technical support with AVID, automation systems experience in Production control rooms and Master Control
• Experience installing and upgrading SMPTE 2110 Broadcast equipment to improve workflows
• Intercom programing experience (RTS ADAM and UNITY)
• Calrec audio console programming and maintenance
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. PickleBallTV is television streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Pickleball. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide Pickleball community
Pickelball TV is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!
We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $157,000 to $175,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.