OTT Programming Manager
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
This position offers a unique opportunity to program the content of Tennis Channel's international direct-to-consumer offerings. Tennis Channel is the only fully-integrated media company dedicated to the sport of tennis, with a 24/7 broadcast network in the United States carried nationwide, the leading tennis website in the world, fast-growing social media channels and much more. Tennis Channel launched its first international products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland in 2020 and has grown to include subscription services and/or FAST channels in the UK, India and most recently, the Netherlands, with more countries to come in the future.
This person will work closely with the content, social and marketing members of the Tennis Channel International team as well as Tennis Channel's product team to oversee the day to day operations of our international products. In this role, you will be charged with making sure that our subscription services, and live and VOD products, function properly, promote our content and meet the needs of our customers and reflect positively on our brand. The role requires a commitment to excellence, a passion for digital content, and a dedication to managing best-in-class digital products. This role is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented and results-driven environment.
include but are not limited to:
• Program the content, heroes and promotional elements on the Tennis Channel International website and apps.
• Keep the product fresh and relevant in each international market.
• Manage the content calendar and work with internal departments to make sure all deliverables are met.
• Quality control our digital products across all consumer facing devices.
• Work with our content teams to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of new content to our subscription services.
• Analyze product performance and customer feedback to help inform future content choices and placement.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 year's experience in the digital video or OTT content space
• Knowledge and passion for tennis
• Excellent attention to detail
• A deep understanding of how to organize and manage content
• Strong knowledge of content management systems, project management software, digital workflows, subscriptions, and analytics
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the fast-developing trends in the OTT space
• Familiarity with editing and design software a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.