Network Operations Specialist
Tennis ChannelCulver City, CA
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Our Freelance Network Operations Specialist is highly proactive and takes initiative. This individual works both independently with minimal supervision and collaborates as part of a team. This specialist is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative and utilizes their exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. This individual possesses strong functional knowledge of Traffic and Network Operations as well as knowledge of Ad Sales. The Freelance Network Operations Specialist reports to the Senior Manager of Traffic and the Operations Supervisor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serves as liaison between Production, Master Control, Traffic and Ad Sales to ensure Airtime and Separation compliance
• Manages all commercial inventory on daily logs in real time during live programming, as well as resolves any additional commercial inventory issues that may occur
• Tracks in content and inventory Ad Sales Marketing elements
• Creates daily discrepancy report for live tennis coverage for Ad Sales and Research
• Monitors, maintains, and updates Day of Air report in real time for Research and Nielsen reporting
• Works a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years operations or traffic experience
• Possess meticulous attention to detail, organizational, communication skills and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
• Experience with Broadway or Sintec systems is preferred.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!