Manager, Integrated Marketing
Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager of Integrated Marketing is provides marketing support to the Ad Sales team in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and helps develop, activate and execute monetizable and innovative multi-platform marketing solutions for new and existing advertisers. The Manager also works as a liaison between the Ad Sales team and the various departments within Tennis Channel including Creative Services, On-air Creative, Marketing, Content, Production, PR and Tennis Industry Relations as well as external clients. This position reports directly to the Director of Ad Sales Marketing. This individual works in our New York office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Collaborates with the Ad Sales Marketing team to support the Sales team and develop multiplatform advertising solutions across linear, digital, print, and social platforms
• Collaborates with key internal stakeholders to brainstorm and execute multi-platform solutions in response to RFP’s
• Attends agency and client calls, internal meetings and shoots as needed
• Works closely with On-air Graphics, Content and Production to execute custom content, as well as in-show integration and sponsorable enhancements
• Develops presentations and one-sheets for original programming, events and tournaments in conjunction with other departments including Research, Production and Marketing
• Manages budget and production of premium items and other sales materials along with Creative Services
• Maintains excellent communication with external parties including agency and client stakeholders, third party organizations and vendors
• Tracks and reports all sponsorships and available sponsorship opportunities
• Ensures all projects stay on schedule in pre-production, production and post-production phases
• Follows marketplace trends and provide updates and insights during brainstorm sessions and weekly Sales meetings
• Helps facilitate client trips, events and outings where attendance might be necessary
• Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to work across departments to implement solutions
• Excellent presentation skills; comfortable with various presentation applications, especially Microsoft-PowerPoint
• Must work with a sense of urgency and have the ability to effectively prioritize projects
• Comfortable taking initiative, self-sufficient, and resourceful
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively to generate out-of-the-box creative solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience at an agency, media company, sales organization focusing on client services required
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Willingness to travel and work on weekends with short notice
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.