Manager, Digital Content and Product Operations
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Our Manager, Digital Content and Product Operations, works in close collaboration with both internal and external technology teams to aid in the ongoing development, improvement and launch of Tennis Channel’s apps and digital products. The role reports to Tennis Channel’s Senior Director of Digital Products.
Direct experience in the launch and ongoing development of OTT video products strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assists in the development and launch of new digital products.
• Works with partners to facilitate the acquisition of content and the delivery to the preferred end points.
• Standardizes metadata for continuity.
• Quality controls digital products across all consumer facing devices.
• Works with third party vendors to implement new features and products.
• Analyzes product performance and customer feedback.
• Files bug tickets and help to prioritize the feature roadmap.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3 years’ experience in the digital video or OTT content space
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented and results-driven environment
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Deep understanding of how to organize and manage content ingestion
• Experience with product launches and working within tight deadlines
• Strong knowledge of content management systems, digital workflows, subscriptions, and analytics.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the fast-developing trends in the digital video and OTT space
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!