Junior Graphic Designer
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Our Junior Graphic Designer is a part-time freelance role in the creative services department. The individual assists the graphic design team in the everyday deliverables.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creates both print and digital graphics based using Tennis Channel branded templates
• Chooses eye-catching, on brand photos for multiple platforms
• Cuts out detailed photos of professional tennis players for use on templates
• Searches and extracts logos for a variety of tournaments and events
• Manages artwork ensuring it is on brand and designed to precise detail
• Archives all created graphics and photos according to Tennis Channel’s system
• Assists with upload to new content management system once graphics are finished
• 1-2 years’ work experience
• Undergraduate degree in graphic design
• Must be proficient in ILLUSTRATOR and PHOTOSHOP
• Must have working knowledge of InDesign
• Must be very organized and systematic
• Must have a trained eye for design and picking best imagery
• Previous experience with content management systems (CMS)
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Adaptability, self-starter, takes initiative
• Likes sports/ tennis but not mandatory
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!