Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Our freelance Graphics Coordinator will assist the content team in the planning and execution of content across Tennis Channel, Tennis Channel International and Tennis.com's websites, mobile apps, and social media channels. Each day you will challenge yourself and the team by blending creativity, knowledge, and social trends to produce high quality content. We are seeking a freelancer who is organized, proactive and has a willingness to learn. This freelance position requires someone who will thrive in an environment that embraces constant innovation, collaboration, and strong judgement for news and social happenings.
Our freelance Graphics Coordinator will be required to work full-time for 40 hours weekly.
• Create graphics for all of Tennis Channel, Tennis Channel International & Tennis.com products and social media platforms (static graphics, ads, GIFs, video thumbnails, etc.)
• Coordinate and deliver high quality images to all platforms that are sized correctly and consistent across channels
• Support content producers with any graphic needs
• Help coordinate and deliver assets
• Assist organizing graphics content calendar
• 1-2 years of graphic production experience at a media company, sports league, or digital agency
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, or similar
• Strong content/editorial judgement
• Organized and experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
• An interest in internet culture, social media, and trending news items
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays around the tennis calendar
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $19.50 to $22.50 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.