Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our Graphic Designer will plan and execute graphics across Tennis Channel's platforms with a focus on PBTV (Pickleballtv). They will maintain our brand across channels and support the greater team with any additional graphic needs. Our Graphic Designer will have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The role is based in Santa Monica, CA.
include but are not limited to:
• Create graphics and content for Tennis Channel's platforms with a focus on PBTV (Pickleballtv).
• Create and update daily graphical templates, and support content producers with graphic needs and production workflows.
• Design daily hero images, promotional assets, and social media content.
• Ideate and create new assets that will improve the user experience.
• Coordinate and deliver high quality images that are versioned and specifically tailored for each channel and/or social media platform.
• Create templates and support content producers with graphic needs.
• Build original motion graphics (opens, lower thirds, slates, tags bumpers, etc.
• Prioritize projects to meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
• Maintain high standards while balancing other job-related duties and projects.
• 5 years' experience designing at an entertainment/media company or digital agency
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or similar
• Process driven and hyper-focused on organization and attention to detail
• Able to react quickly and positively under pressure
• Advanced experience with design software and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
• Skilled at working within Content Management Systems, social, web, and video platforms
• Knowledge of the OTT and Fast Channel video environments and emerging digital technologies
• Strong storytelling capabilities and ability to conceptualize complex brand development processes
• Interest in sports, tennis, pickleball, trending news, internet culture, and social media
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays around the tennis calendar
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Pickleballtv is a television streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Pickleball. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide Pickleball community. Pickleballtv is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group.
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $67,500 to $75,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.