Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2023 3:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Graphic Design Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
We're seeking a part-time freelance Graphic Designer to create graphics and content for Tennis Channel International. Our freelance Graphic Designer will work closely with both the content and OTT operations teams. This individual will also ensure Tennis Channel International's brand is maintained across platforms. They will also support the greater team with any graphic needs.
A thorough understanding of the OTT video ecosystem and emerging digital technologies as well as extensive experience in the development of content specifically targeted to the OTT consumer is required. Our freelance Graphic Designer must possess excellent interpersonal to effectively interact with a network of Tennis Channel stakeholders on a regular basis.
Direct experience in the launch and/or ongoing development of an OTT video service and content is required. This individual will work in our Santa Monica office. This is a part-time role with a varied schedule.
include but are not limited to:
• Create graphics and content for all of Tennis Channel International's OTT products and social media platforms (static hero graphics, GIFs, social content, social covers, promotional graphics, thumbnails, etc.).
• Create and update daily graphical templates and support content producers with any graphic needs and production workflows.
• Design daily hero images and promotional assets.
• Collaborate with other team members to design graphic and text elements for videos.
• Coordinate and deliver high quality images to all platforms that are sized correctly and consistent across channels.
• Prioritize projects to meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines.
• Maintain high standards while balancing other job-related duties and projects.
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or Communication Arts.
• 3 years of experience designing within entertainment, digital video, and/or the OTT content space
• Excellent knowledge of the social, web, video platforms and social communication tools
• Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Avid, Premiere, and content management systems
• A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of fast developing trends in the digital video and OTT space in general
• Strong layout skills and experience conceptualizing complex and/or abstract subject matter
• Process driven and hyper-focused on organization and detail
• Direct experience in launching and developing new OTT products is a plus!
• Availability and wiliness to work a varied schedule for approximately 20 hours per week
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $30.00 to $35.00 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.