Executive Office Administrator
Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
The Executive Office Administrator supports and maintains the day-to-day business activities for the Vice President of , Ad Sales and the Vice President of Ad Sales Operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs a variety of administrative duties
• Orders office supplies and maintains the tidiness of office common areas (i.e.) conference room, reception, kitchen and supply areas
• Facilitates inter-office communications
• Plans and executes meetings and events
• Provides support to the Sales and Partner Management teams as needed
• Edits and updates presentations and sales materials
• Helps support ad sales management with travel and calendar
• Manages and tracks employee personal/vacation/sick days off
• Assists with expense reports and tracking of expenses
• Assists with onboarding of new employees, related paperwork, and office/desk set up
• Sets up conference calls/video conferencing
• Assists with upcoming year end move to new office space
• Works closely with Facilities, IT and HR personnel in Santa Monica, California
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience supporting an office with a staff of 20
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Strong knowledge of office equipment and MS office systems including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of Outlook calendar and how it can be used to manage department and individual schedules etc.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to organize and plan meetings and business events
• Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to effectively and positively interface with personnel at all levels both verbally and in writing
• A positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
• Self-motivated, organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable working in a sports centered start-up environment
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!