Director, Linear & Cross Platform Research
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2020 3:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Linear & Cross Platform Research jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Director, Linear & Cross Platform Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Linear & Cross Platform Research? Love sports, but can't decide if you would prefer to work for the NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, ATP or WTA? The great news is you don't have to choose, at the Sinclair Sports Networks you can work with all of these major leagues driving the Regional Sports Networks (RSN) businesses forward.
Tennis Channel and RSN are seeking a Director of Linear and Cross Platform Research. This Director level position works with all aspects of national and local audience viewership research reporting on the KPI's for the Sinclair Sports Networks portfolio (the Tennis Channel and the 14 Sinclair Regional Sports networks - FOX Sports branded). This position reports directly to the VP Research and manages a Senior Research Analyst and Research Analyst.
include but are not limited to:
• Leverages ratings, analytics, research and viewership data to create impactful analyses
• Creates sales presentations, tennis tournament & major sport league presentations, mini-pitches, one sheets and Upfront decks
• Utilizes syndicated national and local research databases to effectively position the value proposition of Tennis Channel and the 14 Sinclair RSN's linear & digital properties for advertisers
• Analyzes and manipulates data to create presentations full of insights and well-crafted recommendations to help inform strategic decision-making for all TC & RSN departments
• Provides insights on overall sports media trends, sports rights costs and their impact on our sports network
• Responds to ad hoc and short turn around requests for data and metrics from across the organization and proactively disseminate insights
• Utilizes syndicated research tools to develop viewer profiles so key stakeholders have a deeper understanding of TC & RSN viewers
• Reports and manages primary qualitative research
• Gives daily support to the Sinclair Sports Network Research team by providing daily/weekly/league & tennis tournament specific reporting
• Bachelor's Degree in Television, Communications, Statistics of related experience required; MBA is a plus, but not required
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in media research; sports media, cable and/or broadcast network research and/or digital measurement is a plus
• Attention to detail
• Strong Match and Statistic Skills
• Possesses strong time management, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and work on a variety of different projects in a fast-paced environment
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel and Regional Sports Networks are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.