Creative Services Junior Designer and Coordinator
Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our Creative Services Junior Designer and Coordinator will execute a variety of graphic design projects across Tennis Channel platforms, along with swag development and inventory. We are seeking an individual who is detail oriented, organized, has an excellent work ethic, and excels at multi-tasking.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create on brand graphics to be used across linear and non-linear platforms including websites, apps, and social platforms using existing templates
• Design banners, eblasts, promotional ads, and marketing materials
• Cut out detailed photos of professional tennis players for use on templates
• Produce layouts/ mechanicals for print
• Design presentation decks in power point- must work in power pint
• Adhere to company's brand guidelines while creating new material
• Archive all created graphics and photos according to Tennis Channel's system
• Complete production work when given guidelines
• Assist with premium development: Research, pricing, and ordering
• Maintain vendor relations for production
• Order and review premium samples
• Manage and organize artwork for production of different projects
• Create spread sheets for tracking quantities and costs
• Coordinate with department point persons on requests
• Manage the storage and organization of premium products incoming and outgoing
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or Communication Arts
• 2 years' work experience
• Excellent typography skills
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Power point, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Ability to be innovative and think creatively
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Good communication skills
• Works well under short deadlines
• Ability to finish and complete multiple projects concurrently
• Must be very organized and systematic
• Available to work occasional nights and weekends if needed
• Interest in tennis, or sports is a bonus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.