Coordinator, Editorial Operations
Tennis ChannelCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
The Coordinator of Editorial Operations assists the content team on editorial and content operations across multiple website and app properties.
include but are not limited to:
• Coordinates content and assets across Tennis.com, Baseline.tennis.com, TennisChannel.com, OTT and mobile sites
• Writes stories and articles for Tennis Channel’s websites
• Assists with website and app production ops on a daily basis based on the direction of editorial heads
• Works closely with the content team and news desk team to establish news content and available assets
• Uploads content, metadata, tagging and organization of data across all CMSs
• Proactively exercises journalistic judgment in maintaining accurate, unbiased coverage of tennis and its players
• Adds show clips to packages on Tennis Channel’s App
• Adds content to Tennis.com’s video player CMS
• Works with media managers to update and upload video highlights
• Adds AP and reporter stories to Tennis.com
• Cuts video from live feeds and upload to video CMS
• Assists the editorial and content teams with their content needs
• Bachelors’ Degree required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Working experience across multiple CMSs
• Technical ability, knowledge of OTT and app environments
• Reliable website production
• Possess solid news judgement
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Good communicator
• Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
• Passion for breaking news coverage and digital news coverage
• Interest in tennis or sports
• Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and wear many hats while maintaining a professional demeanor
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!