Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 12:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Content Producer jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Producer postings
Full Time Job
Immerse yourself in an openly collaborative and creative environment as a Producer for Tennis Channel's content team. The role will primarily include the creation, editing and curation of videos and graphics for TC's LIVE broadcast and non-linear platforms (TC Live, websites, and social media). It will also be an opportunity to learn more about the overall sports media eco-system, work in the field at large event and occasionally deal with high-profile talent.
include but are not limited to:
• Pre production. Production. Post Production. Creating story-telling content about the players of the WTA and ATP, that tells the story of tennis YEAR ROUND!
• Works alongside other producers, editors, and content creators covering linear TV, streaming websites, OTT, news editorial, social media and print magazine
• Oversees various projects from ideation, development, production in the field, post-production and distribution
• Produces series, short form, digital original, sizzles, social content, highlights and promotional video
• Conceptualizes, pre produces, field produces, edits short and long form content
• Helps improve processes to build out our omnichannel content team
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 8 years work experience
• Sports TV experience a major plus
• Field producing experience
• Edit / story producing experience
• Knowledge of Avid, Adobe Suite. We are an Avid house.
• Strong content and editorial judgement
• Self-starter who can work in a team environment
• Clear & concise, articulate with notes and ideas, organized
• The pace is fast and may require long hours, nights and weekends
• An interest in learning sports & tennis, current tennis knowledge a bonus!
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.