Tennis ChannelSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2021 5:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Content Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Assistant postings
Tennis Channel is seeking a Content Assistant who is passionate about getting into production, is organized, has an excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn. Our Content Assistant will assist the content team in the planning and execution of content across Tennis Channel and Tennis.com's website, mobile apps, podcasts and social media channels. Our Content Assistant is required to work full-time at 40-hours weekly.
• Post content daily across social media channels including live match coverage from tournaments covering multiple time zones. Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
• Write clearly and concisely under pressure
• Superior attention to details is a necessity
• Upload content to Tennis Channel & Tennis.com websites and mobile apps
• Create and edit short videos and graphics using Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Assist with the management and promotion of Tennis Channel's Podcast Network
• Track metrics from key content series and Ad Sales deliverables
• Collaborate with production teams on planning, scheduling and execution of content
• Help organize digital content calendar
• Provide research for feature series, and entry-level production tasks to support shoots
• Monitor daily trends, stay on top of what competitors are producing daily, and find ways to use that as inspiration when pitching ideas
• Assist VP, Editor in Chief and Content Team
• An interest in social media, podcasts and production
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Strong content/editorial judgement, production and writing skills
• Highly organized and experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well both independently (especially during the weekend shifts) and in a team environment
• Have a positive team player attitude during long tournament days
• Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar
• Knowledge of Video Editing and Graphic Design Software, Native Social Analytics/Insights
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.