Ad Sales Planner
Tennis ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Make your mark in tennis. Tennis Channel is a 24-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top 10 pay-TV service providers.
Our Ad Sales Planner is responsible for supporting a sales team and their accounts to maximize sales efficiencies, increase revenue and enhances customer service. This role embraces all planning, preparation and fulfillment related tasks that take place pre-and post-sale for the Advertising Sales team. This individual is a team-player and can work under pressure while meeting deadlines to fulfill client requests. This position is based in New York City.
include but are not limited to:
• Builds Upfront and Scatter media plans, responsible for managing several accounts
• Creates strategic media plans and decks that meet the needs of the customer in addition to helping drive Ad revenue
• Collaborates with Ad Operations to review inventory, flighting and steward campaigns
• Collaborates with the sales and marketing teams to determine client solutions
• Assists team with managing advertising orders and inputs orders into sales order entry system
• Reviews and updates Nielsen stewardship numbers by account, communicates delivery to sales
• Pulls and analyzes research requests, such as inventory forecasts and provide accurate data to sales reps regarding available inventory
• Coordinates actively with sales reps, Finance and operations regarding any challenges throughout the sales process
• Pulls accurate inventory forecasts and handles excess inventory and oversell situations
• Ensures a high level of customer service
• Assists with special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 2-4 years of experience in media sales planning or agency buying is required
• Familiarity with media terminology, pricing, inventory allocations and posting of schedules
• Proficiency in Excel and media inventory systems
• Knowledge of Broadway is a plus
• Strong media math skills are preferred
• Attention to detail and organization is essential
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!