Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
Full Time Job
Telepictures (A WarnerMedia Company) has produced some of the most recognizable entertainment brands around, including Ellen, Extra, The Real, People's Court, and TMZ. This role will be dedicated to the TMZ brand and its universe of products - which includes on-air, digital, social media and even a celebrity tour!
The coordinator will report to the Executive Director, Integrated Marketing, and will be responsible for day-to-day activities in relationships and is ready to dive in and take charge on new assignments.
This role will require working with many different stakeholders. Internally, the coordinator will interact with people at all levels - including sales personnel, production departments, and even executive producers. Externally, they will liaise with advertising clients, media agencies, partners and possibly even talent. This position will also draw on creativity, as the coordinator will help cultivate custom ideas for all platforms as needed.
• Contribute to brainstorms, assist in development, and write treatments of custom ideas for advertisers, partners and other internal projects as needed.
• Participate in production of custom products for various platforms to ensure it achieves stakeholder objectives and is executed flawlessly.
• Interact with key clients and partners to assist in creative pitches, manage expectations, acquire assets and coordinate production logistics.
• Approach Executive Producers for creative and logistics approvals, and curate materials needed for EP reviews.
• Maintain and distribute routine documents - including calendars, status reports, asset links and potential activation lists - pertaining to all media and advertising campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day activities on social media elements of advertiser campaigns - including social posts, social distribution of custom products and data collection.
• Work with production departments (and other departments as necessary) to develop timelines for custom activations.
• Review field producer reports and series run-down content schedules daily, and escalate any overlap with purchased and pitched campaigns to Executive Director, Integrated Marketing.
• Ensure clients and partners have shared all information requested in a timely fashion for activation, and compile in standard forms to be distributed to production departments.
• Oversee sponsorship logistics for digital and social media campaigns, working with art, research, product, Q/A, ad operations, field production, site video, digital video and social media departments to implement tactics.
• Ensure integrated campaigns launch on-time and as intended across all digital and social media platforms.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience required at media agency, publisher, or studio/network (preferably in integrated marketing or sales)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite (e.g. Sheets, Docs) of professional products
• Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Set-up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
• Detail-oriented, organized, responsive, deadline-driven and resourceful
• Self-sufficient, but also knows when to escalate questions and/or concerns before moving forward
• Demonstrates solid judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Creative with a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online