Summer Paid Intern - Nbc6 & 51 Human Resources
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2020 10:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Nbc6 & 51 Human Resources jobs in Miramar-FL
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Nbc6 & 51 Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Paid Intern - Nbc6 & 51 Human Resources? Responsibilities
NBC6 & T51 Human Resources Internship offers extensive experience in the broadcast industry. The intern will gain a wide-spread understanding of the inner workings of a human resource department in a news station environment. The intern will be responsible for assisting the VP, HR and Manager, HR with their daily tasks, as well as some varying project work.
• Assist in coordinating station-wide events.
• Support various HR initiatives such as employee communications, reporting, etc.
• Provide support for various learning and development initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful interns will demonstrate a passion for learning and the ability to step out of their comfort zone. We are looking for students who are highly motivated and who can function as a team member or independently in a fast paced news environment.
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• Bilingual – English/Spanish
Desired Characteristics :
• Eager to Learn
• Work as a team player
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous Internship Experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.