Spring Paid Intern - Accounting & Finance
Part Time Paid Internship
• Assist in preparing financials for review.
• Post journal entries.
• Assist in the NBCU Monthly Close projects.
• Assist operational finance teams with procure-to-pay processes
• Additional Ad Hoc Projects
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Miami, Florida
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28, 2019.
• Spring Program Dates: January 2020 – April 2020
o 16 Weeks
• Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Strong Excel Skills
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
• Some positions may highly desire English/Spanish speaking applicants